Regulatory framework of the Aviation Training Centre
The Aviation Training Centre observes:
applicable laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education and transport:
1. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On education”.
2. Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On use of air space and aviation activity of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
3. Model regulations for activities of educational institutions realizing the education programs for further professional education.
industry-specific documents: :
1. Retraining program for aviation personnel in the field of aviation security.
2. Aviation security regulations of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Instruction (program) of the civil aviation security of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. Annexes 17 and 18 to the Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation.
2. Security Manual for Safeguarding Civil Aviation Against Acts of Unlawful Interference.
3. Human Factors in Civil Aviation Security Operations.
1. Charter of Almaty International Airport JSC.
2. Regulations of the Aviation Training Centre.
3. Duty regulations of Aviation Training Centre’s staff.
4. Activity regulations (Regulation of educational process).
5. Quality manual.
6. Regulation of Education Board.
7. Admission Regulations.
8. Regulation of training load distribution.
9. Regulation of editorial and publishing activity.