On Approval of Rules For Air Carriage of Passengers, Baggage and Cargo on the Republic of Kazakhstan’s Airlines
Extract from the Order by Chairman of Civil Aviation Committee under Ministry of Transport & Communications, Republic of Kazakhstan No. 182 as of April 25, 2003 (with amendments as of 04.01.2006):
Section 2. Rules for air carriage of passengers and baggage
Chapter 2. Ticket
4. Ticket is an individual contractual document used to verify passenger carriage contract and its terms and conditions.
5. Passenger is admitted for carriage if he/she has a valid ticket properly executed and issued by Carrier or its authorized agent. Passenger is not admitted for carriage if his/her ticket contains corrections and changes made by any third party other than Carrier or its authorized agent.
6. Ticket is valid for carriage of passenger and his/her baggage from departure point to destination point subject to route and service class indicated in it. Each flight coupon or control coupon is valid for carriage of passenger and his/her baggage only subject to an itinerary route, service class, date and flight for which a seat is booked.
If a ticket is issued without booking entry (with an open departure date), the booking shall be made according to request of a passenger subject to availability of free seats on a flight.
Place and date of ticket sale must be entered in all its flight coupons.
7. Ticket issued with an open departure date is valid for carriage of passenger and his/her baggage within one year from a departure date, and if no flight coupon is used, then within one year after a passenger ticket is issued, and it gives the right for flight only after a departure date and a flight number are entered in it by Carrier or its authorized representative.
8. Ticket issued under a special fare is valid for carriage of passenger and his/her baggage only during a period fixed by application rules of such fare.
9. Ticket validity shall be extended to a next flight of Carrier having a free seat of the same service class which corresponds to an initially paid fare, if a passenger could not take a flight during validity of the ticket in the following cases:
1) flight indicated in a ticket is cancelled or delayed;
2) aircraft does not land in an airport indicated in a ticket;
3) failed departure of a passenger due to a failure to provide him/her with a seat for a flight and on date as indicated in a ticket;
4) aircraft which did not perform a flight returns to a departure airport;
5) failed departure of a passenger from a transit airport on a flight indicated in his/her ticket due to aircraft delay or flight cancellation on which the passenger must arrive to the transit airport;
6) replacement of a scheduled aircraft type;
7) failure to render services as per a class indicated in a ticket;
8) flight interruption due to a compulsory landing of an aircraft;
9) disease of a passenger or a member of his/her family who accompanies him/her aboard an aircraft;
10) ticket incorrectly executed by Carrier.
10. If a passenger having a ticket for carriage wishes to book a seat, and a Carrier has no opportunity to provide with a seat within the validity of a ticket, then the validity of such ticket shall be extended to a next flight of the Carrier having a free seat of the same service class which corresponds to an initially paid fare.
11. If a Passenger was unable to complete a commenced flight during validity of a passenger ticket due to his/her disease or disease of any of his/her family member who accompanies him/her aboard an aircraft, validity of such passenger ticket shall be extended to a date when he/she or a member of his/her family is able to take a flight according to medical certificate, or after this date to a next flight of the Carrier having a free seat of the same service class which corresponds to an initially paid fare, but no more than for 10 days.
In such cases the ticket validity of family members accompanying a diseased passenger shall be extended to the same period.
12. Passenger must produce a ticket with flight and passenger coupons to Carrier. Ticket with used flight coupons shall be invalid for carriage of a passenger and refund of money.
Carrier shall accept flight coupons for carriage of a passenger and his/her baggage only in a strictly forward sequence of a carriage itinerary starting from a departure point indicated in a passenger coupon.
Ticket with an unused flight coupon shall be invalid for carriage of a passenger and refund of money in case if subsequent flight coupons are used.
Passenger shall keep passenger coupon and all unused flight coupons throughout the carriage and produce them to a Carrier at any time on its demand.
13. Passenger ticket shall not be transferred to or used by any other person.
14. In case of loss, damage of a ticket or any part of a ticket, or a ticket without passenger or flight coupons, a Carrier can on request of a passenger issue a duplicate in exchange of such ticket and collect a charge for execution of a duplicate subject to acts of a Carrier.
In case of loss, damage of a ticket (or any part of a ticket) issued by foreign Carrier, it is necessary to obtain a written consent from the Carrier for execution of a duplicate.
In such cases a passenger must produce satisfactory documents for the Carrier confirming that the ticket was issued for flight subject to a relevant route.
15. Unavailability, incorrectness or loss of a ticket do not influence on existence and validity of carriage contract.
Chapter 3. Booking
16. Seat booking is a necessary condition of
carriage of a passenger.
17. Booking shall be deemed
preliminary until a Carrier issues to a passenger properly executed carriage
documents and, if necessary, it can be cancelled.
18. Passenger with a fully or partially
unused passenger ticket willing to put off a departure date indicated in a
passenger ticket on another date shall not have any privileges during new seat
19. Passenger must
arrive at an airport or any other departure place indicated by Carrier for check-in
before a scheduled departure time of an aircraft indicated in a ticket or in
the period sufficient to complete pre-flight administrative formalities and
20. If a passenger does not show
for check-in and holds incorrectly executed documents, a Carrier can cancel the
booking made for him/her. A Carrier is not responsible to a passenger for
losses incurred due to late arrival of a passenger for check-in.
21. In case of
stops-over and stops in a point of return departure for more than 72 hours a passenger
must confirm to a Carrier his/her intent to continue the carriage not later
than 72 hours prior to a scheduled flight departure and in a transfer point not
later than 2 hours after arrival, unless otherwise stated in acts of the
22. If a groupof
passengers organized for a tripwith a shared goal along the same itinerary
consists of 10 and more persons holding tickets with an entry of booking for a
further flight or a return flight, or stops in any point for more than 15 days,
booking must be confirmed 15 days prior to a flight departure, unless otherwise
stated in acts of the Carrier.
23. To confirm
booking a passenger (and in case of a grouptransportation a head of group)
must approach a representative office of a Carrier or its agent by any
communication means or personally.
24. Carrier can cancel a booking
of departure flight from this airport if requirements stated in clauses 20-22
are not performed.
25. If a Passenger
(a groupof passengers) waives a booked seat or does (do) not show at a
check-in counter by check-in time fixed by a Carrier, or arrived with
incorrectly executed documents and therefore did not use his/her (their) booked
seat(s), a charge can be collected from a passenger (a groupof passengers) in
cases and in amount as provided for by acts of the Carrier.
However no charge
shall be collected if a Passenger (a groupof passengers) had no opportunity to
cancel booking and could not arrive for check-in due to a canceled or delayed
flight, overflying a scheduled landing point or non provision of such
Passenger (groupof passengers) with a booked seat.
No charge shall be
collected if a Passenger (several members of a group) does not arrive for
check-in due to health condition confirmed by a medical certificate
26. Expenses for communications provided by Carrier to a passenger on his/her
request in connection with his/her flight and booking, except for expenses for
communications related to initial booking, shall be paid by passenger.
27. Stops-over are
allowed provided that they were earlier coordinated with a Carrier or its
agent, and indicated in a ticket.
28. In case when passenger’s
ticket is issued subject to a Carrier’s special fare, stops-over shall be regulated
by acts of the Carrier.
In any of the
mentioned cases of payment for a ticket for stops-over, the following
requirements shall be observed:
1) stop-over is made within validity period of a
2) stop-over is allowed by Carrier and
subject to rules of state agencies of relevant countries.
Chapter 4. Changes in ticket and carriage
29. Changes in a
passenger ticket on request of a passenger shall be made in accordance with
acts of a Carrier.
30. Carrier cannot demand from a
passenger to pay extra fares and charges in connection with changes in a flight
due to its fault. However if a passenger fare and a fare for excess baggage
subject to changed route are below the paid amount, the difference must be
returned to a passenger.
31. If a Carrier fails for any
reason to provide a passenger with a seat according to earlier booking of the
same service class, then:
1) if a passenger agrees to follow
the route in other service class which includes food and free carriage of his/her
baggage subject to norms of initial booking, no re-calculations of difference
between cost of carriage in paid and provided service class are made;
2) if a passenger waives to follow
the route in a service class cheaper than the paid service class, a Carrier
shall bear expenses within the actual expenses for accommodation, food,
communication means, ground transportation of such passenger to/from airport
till the moment when it is able to provide a passenger with a seat according to
a service class initially booked for a Carrier’s flight, or other Carrier’s
Chapter 5. Denied carriage of passenger
32. Carrier shall
have a right to unilaterally terminate an air carriage contract with a passenger
in the following cases:
1) passenger refuses to undergo screening, including body search, screening of his/her carry-on baggage, and baggage;
2) passenger violates requirements of rules established by Carrier, and
performs any act which endanger flight safety of an aircraft;
3) it is essential to eliminate violations of provisions of any legislative
acts of a country over which an air carriage will be performed or where a
departure point, stop-over or destination point is located;
4) passenger’s state of mind, physical state or behavior endangers
health of such passenger or safety of any other persons and property aboard the
aircraft, as well as causes inconveniences to other passengers and draws
objections of other passengers, which must be confirmed with a medical
33. In case of a denied carriage
of a passenger for reasons mentioned in the clause 32, a Carrier shall return
amount paid for an unused ticket or its part according to the clause 83, and
all relevant charges will be collected from a passenger for an unused ticket or
34. If a limit of acceptable revenue
loading of an aircraft is exceeded, and if a sender fails to notify a Carrier
on such excess, a Carrier can unload part of cargo which exceeds acceptable
Chapter 6. Conditions of carriage of separate categories of passengers
35. Category of particularly important
passengers includes persons determined in a Carrier’s special list in accordance
with the Republic of Kazakhstan’s Government decree dd. July 16, 2002, No. 788
“On special list of officials of the Republic of Kazakhstan to be carried by aircraft
who do not undergo screening”. Carriage of particularly important passengers is
performed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
36. Carriage of diplomatic couriers
and state messengers shall be performed in accordance with the requirements of
state bodies, and acts of a Carrier. Diplomatic couriers and state messengers
shall have and produce on demand of a Carrier documents confirming their
special authorities as a person accompanying diplomatic baggage.
37. Children can be carried by Carriers of the Republic of
Kazakhstan with or without an accompanying adult passenger.
Carriers can accept children for carriage only after their parents
or guardians execute a relevant document (Carriage Application) with specification
of all necessary details of such carriage.
Children at age between 2 and 12 can be carried as unattended
children without parents and not entrusted to any passenger.
On request of parents or guardians this can be also applied to
children aged up to 16.
Clause 38 is amended in accordance with the order of Chairman of Civil
Aviation Committee under Ministry of Transport & Communications, Republic
of Kazakhstan, dd. 04.01.06 No. 2 (effective from January 01, 2006)
(see previous version).
38. No payment is
collected for carriage by international flights of one child aged under 2 who
does not occupy a separate seat and is attended by an adult passenger.
1) If a child aged under 2 is carried by an international flight with a
separate seat, 50% of a relevant fare of his/her accompanying adult passenger
is charged for his/her carriage.
2) Carriage of a second and subsequent children aged under 2 by one
adult passenger in an international flight is charged at 50% of a relevant
standard or special fare of the accompanying adult passenger unless there are
any special conditions of application of such fare.
Sub-clause 3) is amended in
accordance with the order of Chairman of Civil Aviation Committee under
Ministry of Transport & Communications, Republic of Kazakhstan, dd.
04.01.06 No. 2 (effective from January 01, 2006) (see previous
Carriage of each child aged between 2 and 12 accompanied by one
adult passenger in an international flight is charged at 50% of a relevant
standard or special fare of the accompanying adult passenger unless there are
any special conditions of application of such fare.
Payment for carriage of an unattended child in an international
flight shall be collected subject to acts of a Carrier.
5) Children following to a
destination point without payment do not have a right of free carriage of
baggage and do not have a separate seat in a passenger cabin.
Clause 39 is amended in accordance with the order of Chairman of
Civil Aviation Committee under Ministry of Transport & Communications,
Republic of Kazakhstan, dd. 04.01.06 No. 2
(effective from January 01, 2006) (see previous version).
39. In case of domestic flights
a passenger can carry free of charge one child aged under 2 without a separate
seat while other children aged between 2 and 15 following with a passenger in
domestic flights are carried under passenger tickets with a 50% payment of a
full fare and provision of a separate seat. Children aged between 2 and 15
carried in domestic flights under tickets with a 50% payment of a full fare
with or without accompanying adult passengers.
40. Irrespective of age, every child
whose carriage is paid with 50% of relevant standard or special fare shall have
a separate seat and carry baggage free of charge subject to a norm established
for passenger paid standard or special fare. If in these cases a baggage
exceeds the free baggage allowance, it shall be paid under relevant fare.
41. Carriage of an adult
passenger who needs air carriage on hand frame shall be paid under applicable
fare plus extra charge fixed in acts of a Carrier, irrespective of the number
of seats in aircraft to be actually occupied with the hand frame.
Chapter 7. Carriage of baggage
42. Passengers can carry in
their baggage the following substances and items as unchecked baggage in
limited amount and with consent of a Carrier:
1) hygiene and medicine items which can be needed
during a flight;
2) dry ice used for packaging
and cooling of perishable products;
3) alcoholic beverages in amount
not exceeding the limit allowed by laws, decrees, regulations, and orders of state
agencies of any country to, from, or over which
an air carriage is performed;
4) tobacco products and smoking
accessories including lighters with liquefied absorb gas only;
small cylinders with oxygen necessary for medical purposes;
cylinders with carbon oxide to activate orthopedic appliances.
Total weight of the listed
substances and items shall not exceed 5 kg per every passenger.
43. Carriage of
weapon by persons on duty shall be performed only subject to a special permit
to be issued in a prescribed manner according to applicable laws, decrees, regulations,
and orders of state agencies of any country to, from or over which such
carriage is performed.
44. By accepting
baggage for carriage a Carrier must indicate number of articles and weight of checked-in
baggage in a ticket which shall be considered as a baggage receipt issued to a
passenger. Furthermore, the Carrier must issue to a passenger a tear-off numbered
baggage label for each article of checked-in baggage. Weight of each article of
baggage must not exceed 30 kg and 50х50х
100 cm, unless otherwise stated in acts of the Carrier.
45. After baggage
is checked-in a Carrier shall incur responsibility for integrity of content of
46. Carrier can refuse to accept
baggage as checked-in baggage if such baggage is not in suitcases, boxes, bags,
and any other similar containers which ensure its integrity during standard
measures of handling.
47. Passenger must not include
in his/her checked-in baggage, and a Carrier can refuse to accept his/her
baggage as a checked-in baggage with any fragile or perishable products,
currency notes, jewelry, precious metals, securities, stocks, and other
valuables, as well as business documents or product samples.
48. A passenger
and his/her checked-in baggage shall be carried by the same aircraft aboard. If
such carriage is impossible due to any reasons, a Carrier must carry checked-in
baggage by its next or previous flight.
49. If a Carrier accepts items which
do not meet the definition ‘baggage’ provided for in these Rules, carriage of
such items is also covered by these Rules.
50. Each passenger having a ticket,
except for children who do not occupy a separate seat, can carry free of charge
not more than 20 kg of a carry-on baggage and a baggage. A Carrier has a right
to increase weight of free baggage allowance and fix other allowances.
51. If an international flight is
performed sequentially on international routes where a first service class is fixed
(including routes of foreign Carriers) and on international routes where a service
first class is not fixed, a passenger can carry free of charge baggage subject
to allowance corresponding to the first service class paid by passenger.
52. If an international flight is
performed sequentially on international and domestic routes or vice versa, a
passenger can on domestic route carry free of charge baggage subject to
allowance corresponding to the first service class of international route which
is paid by passenger.
53. If a passenger voluntarily changes
a carriage route, he/she has an opportunity to carry free of charge baggage
subject to allowance corresponding to relevant route on a new sections.
54. In case of involuntary change
of a carriage route, a passenger can free of charge carry such number of
baggage which is allowed subject to route and service class initially paid.
55. In excess of
free baggage allowance a passenger can carry free of charge the following items
which he/she needs during a flight, if he/she holds them and they are not
inserted in baggage:
folder; coat or raincoat; rug; umbrella; printed matters for reading during a
flight; baby food and baby cradle; wheelchair for a handicapped passenger; etc.
56. If two or more
passengers travel together as one group to one and the same destination point
and together check in baggage, it is allowed to establish for them an aggregate
free baggage allowance equal to a sum of free baggage allowance for each passenger,
unless otherwise stated in acts of a Carrier.
57. Passenger must
pay for carriage of baggage in excess of free baggage allowance at a departure
point for the whole carriage to destination point as per applicable fare valid
as of a day of excess baggage receipt issuance. Such payment can be made in
advance (upon issuance of a ticket).
58. If in a
destination point a passenger produces baggage in amount less than previously declared
and paid for, a difference in payment between declared and actual weight of
baggage must be returned in currency of initial payment.
59. If a passenger
produces for carriage baggage in amount more than previously declared and paid
for in advance, such baggage shall be accepted for carriage together with the passenger
on the same aircraft aboard only subject to available tonnage and after a
60. On request of a passenger, he/she
can pay for excess baggage before stop-over or transfer points.
61. In case of any
increase in baggage weight, a payment shall be charged for such extra baggage
in stop-over or transfer points.
62. A passenger can declare a value
of his/her baggage both in a departure point, and in any intermediary point en
route. Furthermore, a passenger can increase amount of a value of baggage
declared earlier. Amount of the declared value of baggage must not exceed a
market value of baggage. Charges for the declared value of baggage shall be
collected in accordance with acts of a Carrier. Charges for the declared value
of baggage shall be paid at a declaration point and confirmed with an excess
baggage receipt which indicates points between which value of this baggage is
declared. However if in an intermediary point en route a passenger declares a
great value of his/her baggage in comparison with the earlier declared one,
he/she must pay an extra charge.
63. On request of a passenger, a baggage can be check-in as an unaccompanied
An unaccompanied baggage is
accepted for carriage only after customs control has been passed by passenger,
unless otherwise stipulated by conditions of carriage.
64. Carriage of an unaccompanied
baggage is regulated by provisions provided for in section 3 of these Rules.
65. If after arrival to a
destination, stop-over or transfer point a passenger does not receive his/her checked-in
baggage and declares its noncollection, a Carrier or servicing agent must take
all necessary measures for baggage search.
66. Abandoned, left or missent
baggage by Carrier shall be expedited to a destination, stop-over or transfer
point without any extra charge.
67. Passenger must collect his/her
checked-in baggage immediately after a Carrier produces it for collection in a
destination or a transfer point.
68. Carrier shall deliver
checked-in baggage to a bearer of a baggage label and a tear-off coupon provided
that all sums payable to a Carrier under the carriage contract are paid.
69. Carrier does not have to
check if a bearer of a baggage label and a tear-off coupon is indeed entitled
to collect baggage and shall not be held responsible for any damage or expenses
incurred by a passenger due to issue of baggage without such check.
70. On demand of a bearer of a
baggage label and a tear-off coupon, baggage can be issued in a departure point
or in an intermediate airport, unless baggage issue is banned by laws of the
country and if time and circumstances allow such delivery. In case of such
delivery of baggage in a departure point or in an intermediate airport all
amounts paid to a Carrier earlier in connection with carriage of the baggage
are not returned to a passenger.
71. If a person claiming baggage
collection cannot produce baggage label and tear-off coupon, baggage shall be
issued to such person in a manner subject to relevant acts of a Carrier.
72. In all cases of delayed
baggage carriage, its shortage, damage or loss and in case of baggage delivery
without baggage label or tear-off coupon of a numbered baggage label, it is
necessary to fill into a Property Irregularity Report (PIR) to be verified by
signature of a receiving person and a Carrier. The report shall be made by
Carrier immediately after revelation of a baggage irregularity.
73. For the delay in baggage delivery,
a Carrier pays to a person receiving a baggage penalty 10% of air ticket cost
per each day of delay, but not more than 50% of air ticket cost.
74. Unclaimed baggage is kept at
airports for one year from a day of its delivery. At the end of the said period,
unclaimed baggage shall be destroyed as per established order.
75. Dogs, cats,
birds and any other animals are accepted for carriage only if accompanied by
adult passengers and subject to a prior consent of a Carrier. Passenger must
produce a certificate issued by a state agency and any other documents required
by veterinary authorities of a country to, from and over which such carriage is
See Rules for carriage of
goods which are control of the state veterinary supervision in the Republic of
76. For carriage
of animals and birds a passenger must provide a container (cage) of sufficient
dimensions with access for air.
Bottom of a
container (cage) must be waterproof and covered with absorbent material. As an
exception animals and birds can be transported in tightly closed baskets, boxes
with an air intake opening. Bird cages must be covered with dense lightproof
77. Weight of
attended animals and birds, including weight of a container (cage) and food are
not included in a free baggage allowance and shall be paid for as per fare
fixed in normative acts of a Carrier.
If weight of an
animal with a cage exceeds 8 kg, such animal must be carried only as checked-in
baggage in an isolated baggage-compartment of an aircraft. If an aircraft does
not have an isolated baggage-compartment, cages with animals must be located in
a passenger cabin with consent of passengers sitting next to it.
shall be carried free of charge without a cage in excess of a free baggage
allowance provided that such dog has a collar or is muzzled and it is leashed
at the feet of its owner.
Chapter 8. Schedule, flight delay and cancel
79. Carrier must do its best to transport a passenger and baggage subject to a schedule. In case of delay in carriage of passengers due to Carrier’s fault, the latter shall pay to a passenger a penalty 3% of cost of air ticket per hour of delay, besides compensation for damages, if any. Sum of the collected penalty cannot exceed the cost of a bought ticket.
80. If a Carrier cancels, interrupts, puts off or delays any of its flights, the Carrie must, as agreed with a passenger, carry such passenger by its other flight, or transfer him/her to another Carrier, or return sums according to its normative acts and compensate a passenger for all losses incurred due to termination of air carriage contract.
Chapter 9. Refund
81. In case of involuntary
or voluntary waiver of carriage by a passenger, a Carrier shall refund amount
under unused ticket, its part, excess baggage receipt, and Miscellaneous
Charges Order according to provisions of this chapter, and acts of the Carrier
82. Application for refund of
amounts under an unused ticket, its part, excess baggage receipt shall be
accepted by Carrier during validity of a document but no later than 30 calendar
days after expiration of such period.
83. Amount shall be refunded
either to a person indicated in a ticket or to a person who paid for a ticket.
84. Person who paid for a ticket
not being a passenger indicated in a ticket shall request a Carrier or its
agent to indicate in a ticket a receiver of refunded amount for unused carriage
under such ticket.
85. Amount shall be refunded
only against a passenger coupon and all unused flight coupons of ticket or
excess baggage receipt, exchange and passenger coupons of Miscellaneous Charges
Order produced to a Carrier.
86. Refunded amount under unused
ticket, its part, excess baggage receipt, and Miscellaneous Charges Order is
fixed according to acts of a Carrier. All charges, payments, and expenses
(including penalties) which a Carrier must pay for a passenger or his/her
baggage shall be deducted from the refunded amounts.
87. In case of involuntary waiver
of flight by a passenger, amounts shall be refunded in the following cases:
for which a passenger has booked a seat is cancelled, put off, or delayed;
execution of carriage documents of a passenger; scheduled stop-over in a point
being a departure, destination or stop-over point for a passenger is cancelled;
3) nonperformance of a
flight according to time indicated in a schedule;
4) service class or aircraft type is replaced;
5) failure to provide a passenger with a seat according to earlier
6) Carrier fails to ensure a flight connection;
7) disease or death of a passenger or his/her family member
accompanying him/her aboard the same aircraft confirmed by a medical report.
88. Amounts refunded to a
passenger in case of an involuntary waiver of flight shall be determined
according to the following provisions:
1) if a carriage is not performed at all, the whole amount paid for
carriage shall be refunded;
2) if a carriage is performed in part, the refunded amount shall
correspond to an unperformed part of carriage.
89. In case of a voluntary
waiver of flight by a passenger, amounts shall be refunded in the following
1) if a carriage was not performed at all, the amount paid for carriage
shall be refunded to a passenger;
2) if a carriage was performed in part, the difference between amount
paid for the whole carriage and amount corresponding to cost of performed part
of carriage shall be refunded.
90. Amounts shall be refunded in
currency of an original payment for a carriage or on request of a passenger in
the national currency of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
91. Amounts shall be refunded
under tickets, Miscellaneous Charges Orders, and excess baggage receipts originally
issued by Carrier or its agents.
92. Amounts under tickets, Miscellaneous
Charges Orders, and excess baggage receipts issued by Carrier or its agents
shall be refunded in a country of issue of an original ticket, Miscellaneous
Charges Order, and excess baggage receipt or in a representative office of the Carrier
in a country where a ticket is being returned.
Chapter 10. Passenger Service
93. Carrier does not perform ground transport of passengers and baggage between airport and city center, except for cases provided for in normative acts of the Carrier.
In cases when the ground transport is performed by separate organizations, they shall not be considered agents of the Carrier.
94. In case of delay of fights for 10 hours and more, a Carrier shall at its cost arrange hotel accommodation and meal. On demand of a passenger, an officer duly authorized by Carrier shall issue him/her an official document or make a note in his/her ticket about reason of the delayed carriage.
95. Carrier shall compensate damages or losses of any kind incurred by a passenger due to the said service or in connection with it.